We will be talking about the Unilag LMS (Learning Management System) and also the Unilag student portal. Are you a student or newly admitted student of the University of Lagos (Unilag) and you are looking for a walkthrough on the Unilag portal? Then You are at the right blog.
In this article, we shall discuss the step-by-step procedures on how to log in to all these portals and also an introduction to what the University of Lagos (Unilag LMS) means and how to go about it.
What is UNILAG LMS?
The University of Lagos Learning Management System which is commonly referred to as UNILAG LMS was launched after the outbreak of the Covid 19 pandemic in 2020 creating a huge vacuum and study gap between the student and the lecturers.
The Federal Ministry of Education as a result of this disconnect between the students and universities (the lecturers) gave a directive that Universities should create an online learning platform that can be easily accessed by all students and lecturers in order to meet up with the 2020 academic calendar.
The UNILAG LMS was created by the management of the university to allow undergraduate and postgraduate students to be able to access their lectures online from any location in the country and the world at large.
The UNILAG LMS (Learning Management System) really helped students to access all their registered courses from the comfort of their homes and also provided an environment for the students to attend lectures while obeying the covid 19 guidelines set out by the Government.
>>Oduduwa University School Fees / Hostel Fees For 2022/2023 Academic Session
Features of the UNILAG LMS and UNILAG student portal include:
- Check Post UTME Screening Result
- Post UTME Registration
- Apply for online learning
- Pay Acceptance Fee
- Direct Entry Registration
- Check Admission Status
- Postgraduate School Application
- Check Direct Entry Screening Result
- New Student Profile Creation
- Fill Student Profile Details
- Pay School Fees
- Generate School Payment Invoice
- Apply for School Hostel Accommodation
- Create Student Account
- Upload of Documents for First-Year Clearance
- Online Course Registration
- Transcript Request
How To Login Into the UNILAG student portal and UNILAG LMS in 2023
A lot of people have been wondering how to log in to the University of Lagos student portal. And this question is most popular among the (Fesh) new students of the institution.
There are two means through which you can access UNILAG’s e-learning platform:
- a generic UNILAG portal login officially for students
- an individual UNILAG LMS account used specifically for online courses or management systems.
Both login platforms are free and available for all students of the University of Lagos. If you have an existing account on the institution’s official website unilag.edu.ng, then ensure you use that same email address when setting up your personal UNILAG LMS account.
What Do I Need To Login To All Portals At UNILAG?
These are all the materials or requirements needed to secure a successful login to all UNILAG portals:
- Postgraduate Registration Number
- JAMB Registration Number
- Staff ID Login Details
- Matriculation Number
All You Need To Log In To UNILAG LMS?
- To login to UNILAG LMS, you need to have a Microsoft account
- To login to UNILAG LMS, you need a Staff email address
How to login to UNILAG LMS Portal
To have a successful login follow the procedures below:
- Visit the UNILAG LMS portal
- Select log in with Microsoft
- Input your Microsoft email address
- Input your Microsoft Password
- You’re now login to UNILAG Learning Management System
How to login to UNILAG Student Portal
To login to UNILAG Student Portal follow the step-by-step procedures below:
- Visit any internet browser
- Visit the UNILAG student portal
- Input your Matric No/Application No
- Enter your password
- Finally, select log in
Here Is How To Access All The Portal At The University Of Lagos (UNILAG)
At the University of Lagos all Portal Access available for students of the University are:
- UNILAG LMS: https://lms.unilag.edu.ng/
- UNILAG VLearn: https://vlearn.unilag.edu.ng/
- UNILAG DLILMS: https://dlilms.unilag.edu.ng/
- UNILAG Post UTME Registration: https://applications.unilag.edu.ng/
- UNILAG Admission Portal Login: https://applications.unilag.edu.ng/Login.aspx
- UNILAG University Website: https://unilag.edu.ng/
- UNILAG Undergraduate Student Portal: https://unnportal.unn.edu.ng/
- UNILAG Postgraduate Student Portal: https://studentportal.unilag.edu.ng/
- UNILAG LMS Student Portal Login: https://vlearn.unilag.edu.ng/
Contact Addresses At The University Of Lagos (UNILAG)
All the contact address you need at the University of Lagos has been listed below:
- +234, 802 123 4567
- +234, 802 123 4567
University of Lagos, Akoka, Yaba, Lagos, Nigeria
How To Login To The University Of Lagos (UNILAG DLI) Students Portal
- Visit the UNILAG DLI student portal
- Input your username
- Input your password
- Finally, click login
The Unilag LMS provides an awesome opportunity for students of the University of Lagos to breach the gap between distance and their studies. And also helps lecturers get to their students and provide lectures without bothering about beating hold-ups of breaching Covid 19 guidelines.
It is therefore important to understand how to log in to the Unilag LMS portal and that is exactly what this post has been able to cover. So kindly follow the procedures outlined above and feel free to drop your comments, suggestions, or questions in the comment section below.