The Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic HND Form is now available. The institution invites applications from suitably qualified candidates with National Diploma qualifications who have completed the appropriate period of industrial attachment to apply for Higher National Diploma (ND) programs of Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana, Ebonyi State.
Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana application forms for admission into its full-time and part-time HND (Higher National Diploma) programmes is now on sale for the 20223/2024 academic session.
Check out the available courses, requirements for admission, and how to obtain Poly Unwana HND form Below.
Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana HND Courses
The available courses are as follows:
1. SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
- Business Administration and Management
- Office Technology and Management
- Public Administration
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: University of Lagos (UNILAG) Part-Time Degree Admission Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session (3)
FULL-TIME HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) SCIENCE-BASED COURSES:
2. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
3. SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN AND TECHNOLOGY
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Estate Management and Valuation
- Quantity Surveying
4. SCHOOL OF INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGY
- Agricultural Technology
- Food technology
- Ceramics and Glass Technology
- Hospitality Management and Tourism
- Agric Extension and Management
5. SCHOOL OF SCIENCES
- Computer Science
- Science Laboratory Technology
PART-TIME HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) COURSES:
- Business Administration and Management,
- Office Technology and Management,
- Library and Information Science,
- Public Administration,
- Marketing and Computer Science.
Candidates must be holders of a National Diploma in the relevant field of study. Also, the candidates with a 2.5 CGPA and above must have completed one year of IT (Industrial Training). Candidates with a CGPA of less than 2.5 must have completed two years of Industrial Training.
Candidates should pay the Screening Application Fee of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00) for HND through the Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana Remita Platform in any bank in Nigeria.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applicants should visit the Polytechnic’s Website to complete the online Admission screening
- Candidates should visit the school website: http://portal.polyunwana.net/screeningapplication.aspx
- Select your program type and provide your Phone No, fill in your detail ACCURATELY and click the “sign-in” button.
- Print the Invoice page that pops out.
- Proceed to the bank(any commercial bank) with the print-out and make your payment using the Remita RRR Generated.
- After the payment, Return to the portal and click the “Apply Now” Button
- Select the Application Type and Supply your RRR
- Proceed to fill your details accurately
BASIC SCREENING DOCUMENTS:
The screening will be done online. The following basic documents are required for the online screening. The required documents for the screening are as follows:
- The original copy of the O’Level result or certificate
- The original copy of the National Diploma Statement of Result obtained from NBTE Approved Institution
- The original letter of completion of Industrial Training is appropriate to the candidate’s CGPA as indicated earlier.